Inventory & Check-In
Benefits of using GMG Property Services for your Inventory requirements:
- Available 7 days a week
- Free quote
- No hidden charges
- Discounts for corporate clients or returning customers
Studio Flat | Unfurnished: £80.00 | Furnished: £90.00
1 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £95.00 | Furnished: £110.00
2 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £110.00 | Furnished: £135.00
3 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £135.00 | Furnished: £155.00
4 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £155.00 | Furnished: £185.00
5 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £185.00 | Furnished: £205.00
6 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £205.00 | Furnished: £235.00
If your property has more than 6 bedrooms, please email us for a quote.
A Combined Report
Inventory and Check-Ins are better carried out at the same time with the tenants presence. The Check-In allows the Tenant to sign off the Inventory once the inspection has taken place.
An Inventory and Check In is carried out on the same day, prior to your tenants moving into the property. The purpose of having a combined Inventory and Check-In will save time and money as this service is offered at a reduced rate in comparison to having both the Inventory and Check-In carried out separately and on two occassions.
Studio Flat | Unfurnished: £95.00 | Furnished: £105.00
1 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £110.00 | Furnished: £120.00
2 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £125.00 | Furnished: £135.00
3 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £140.00 | Furnished: £150.00
4 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £150.00 | Furnished: £160.00
5 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £165.00 | Furnished: £175.00
6 Bedroom | Unfurnished: £180.00 | Furnished: £185.00
We reserve the right to add additional costs should we find that properties are excessively large or rooms are excessively overstocked with furniture or crockery/utensils etc. Should this be the case, the Clerk will contact the Landlord/Agent whilst on site in order to get further instructions and confirmation prior to the inventory being carried out.
Terms & Conditions
- The rooms included in a standard report are: 1 Living Room, 1 Kitchen, Hallways, Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom.
- Additional rooms such as en-suite bathrooms, garage, second lounge/dining area, garden, conservatory etc within the property are priced at a flat rate of £10.00 per room as each will have a separate entry for inspection on the report.
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel or postpone a planned visit.
- Parking and congestion fees applicable. Exceptions possible depending on availability.
- Reports will be sent within 48-72 hours of the inspection.
- The Landlord/Tenant will have 14 days to make any amendments/changes to the report and these amendments/changes will be noted in case they present the actual state and condition of the property. These will be marked as Landlord/Tenant comments.
- Excessive crockery/utensils has a additional cost of £25.00.
Missed Appointments: Should you fail to notify us within 3 hours and thus result in a missed appointment, we charge a £40.00 cancellation fee - this is to cover travel time, cost and also covers the lost revenue from undertaking another job elsewhere.